Shipping advice for Manufacturing.
Are you a manufacturer?
Do you struggle to ship your products? Or is it a pain having to go back and forth between your shipping portal and your manufacturing information, copying and pasting details in for each order?
MFG.com the world’s largest online custom manufacturing marketplace and has built in UPS technology to ship and track orders within the same platform.
Lets take a look at what this option has to offer.
MFG.com gives you:
- Access to requests for quotes (RFQs) for custom manufacturing services, including 3D printing, CNC machining, injection molding, metal stamping, die casting, and more
- Detailed information about buyers, including RFQ history, award statistics, and reviews
- Personalized company profile page optimized for all major search engines
- Ability to see who’s searching for you and what keywords were used to find your profile
- Database of buyers, including those who’ve marked you as a preferred supplier, sent you an RFQ, called, or emailed you
And UPS brings the following to the table.
- Accurate, real-time shipment rate quotes
- Integration of buyer information and shipping system for easier order processing and label printing
- Proactive shipment notifications for customers so they can track their order status instead of calling you
- Reference fields to tie tracking numbers to sale orders, invoices, and customer records for the fast billing reconciliation
- Reliable range of services–from overnight to next week–guaranteed* when you need it
So if you are in manfacturing MFG.com with UPS is a great way to reach more customers, and simplify your shipping.
Then set up a free PackageFox account to automatically track your expedited shipments, and submit for your refunds without having to spend hours tracking receipts yourself.